Finansinspektionen is headed by a board of directors which is responsible for the Authority's operations.
The board decides on questions of principal and those of greater importance, such as new regulations, sanctions and the planning of FI's operations.
The Director General is responsible for and heads the operating activities in accordance with the board's directives and guidelines.
FI's board of directors:
- Sven-Erik Österberg, Chairman
- Maria Bredberg Pettersson, deputy Chariman, Director General of Swedish Fortifications Agency
- Camilla Asp, Deputy Director General at the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB)
- Daniel Barr, Director General of Finansinspektionen
- Cecilia Renfors, Justice of the Supreme Court of Sweden
- Anna Seim, Associate Professor of Economics
- Stefan Nyström, Director at Swedish Environmental Protection
- Charlotte Zackari, former Chief Legal Counsel at Swedish Customs