Planned service disruptions in FI’s reporting systems
From Monday, 2 December, to Tuesday, 10 December, all of FI’s reporting systems will experience service disruptions or closures due to planned maintenance and updates. The extent to which individual systems will be affected will vary.
Stock Exchange Information Database – closed 5–6 December, including reporting of major shareholding notification announcements
- Stock Exchange Information Database – closed 5–6 December, including reporting of major shareholding notification announcements
- Insurance Distribution – closed 5 December
- Periodic Reporting via the installed Java application – closed 5–9 December
- Online Periodic Reporting – closed 5–9 December
- Owner Reporting – closed 10 December
- PDMR Reporting – closed 8:00–12:00 on 5 December, potentially followed by service disruptions
- Fee Reporting – service disruptions may occur on 5 December
The above times may change. Updated information about any changes will be published on an ongoing basis during week 49.